Join The Irish Fest Volunteer Team!
The success of Irish Fest New Orleans depends on the generous help of dedicated volunteers. We always welcome new volunteers who are hard-working, flexible, and know how to have fun! All Irish Fest volunteers will receive tickets to the festival and access to the hospitality area.
Why Volunteer at Irish Fest New Orleans?
- It’s fun!
- Get free admission to Irish Fest New Orleans.
- Get free drink and food tickets.
- Set up takes place the morning of the festival. We need able-bodied volunteers who are willing to help set up in the early morning hours.
- Take down happens all in one day, the evening of the fest. A large group of volunteers are needed from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Prepare and serve desserts, Irish coffee, coffee, and tea. Clean tables or cashier at one of the festival favorites.
- If you are a knowledgeable lover of Irish culture, you may be able to volunteer in our Cultural Village area.
Children’s Activity Area:
- Supervise children and help with fun crafts and games that expose wee ones to Irish culture, storytelling, music, and more. Background checks are required for all volunteers in this area.
Beer, Wine, and Soda Servers:
Serve beer, wine, or soda to thirsty fest-goers. Our most popular position, volunteers who sign up to serve beer may end up on our waitlist. We often need volunteers willing to serve drinks during the late night shifts, from 8:00 pm to midnight. Of course, this position is only available to volunteers who are 21 and over.
- Meet, greet, and check volunteers in to their assigned areas.
Gate Ticket Takers:
- Able bodied, assertive volunteers are needed to work the festival entrance gates.